The Principle of Transparency, known as total accessibility to information concerning the organization and activity of public administrations, was affirmed with the legislative decree 14 March 2013, n. 33, with the aim of favoring widespread control by citizens on the work of the institutions and on the use of public resources.
The principle of Transparency was reaffirmed and extended by the legislative decree 25 May 2016, n. 97, the so-called Freedom Of Information Act (Foia), as "total accessibility" to data and documents managed by public administrations.
The ISIN manager of Transparency and Bribery Prevention is Paola Corsanego (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- General provisions
- Consultants and collaborators
- Competition announcements
- Controlled Institutions
- Activities and procedures
- Competition announcements and contracts
- Subsides, contributions, economic benefits
- Balance sheets
- Real estates and asset management
- Supervision and remarks on the administration
- Services supplied
- Administration’s payments
- Public works
- Territory plan and govern
- Environmental information
- Other subjects